The PNOC, selected as the host of The 8th ASCOPE Conference and Exhibition 2005 by the ASEAN COUNCIL ON PETROLEUM (ASCOPE), will hold the most important petroleum conference and exhibition in the Asia Pacific region at the prestigious Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) from 30 November 2005 to 3 December 2005.
ASCOPE 2005 will be the meeting point for ASEAN's petroleum industry. It will again gather key players in the oil, gas and energy related businesses as well as ASCOPE member countries namely:
- Brunei Darussalam - Brunei Petroleum Unit
- Cambodia - Cambodia National Petroleum Authority
- Indonesia - PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO)
- Philippines - Philippine National Oil Company (PNOC)
- Singapore - Singapore Petroleum Company Limited
- Thailand - PTT Public Compnay Limited
- Myanmar - Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise
- Vietnam - PETRO VIETNAM
The members support ASCOPE 2005 by coordinating the multi-disciplinary conference programme, sending large visitor delegations and taking centre piece stands at the exhibition.
For more information go to: http://www.ascope2005.com