Proudly supported by CAI-ASIA, Marcus Evans brings to you the 2 day Carbon Mitigation & Management training on the 25 & 25 Nov 08 in Singapore, with a carefully chosen trainer, who have extensive experience in dealing with carbon markets in real life.
The content will cover case studies, examples and hands-on exercises. There will be Q&A, as well as, other interactive sessions to encourage delegates to discuss in depth, exchange viewpoints and clarify matters within themselves and the trainers, thereby facilitating a good learning experience.
This cutting-edge, dynamic programme looks at managing carbon from a different perspective, providing innovative tools, tips, tactics and techniques for:
- Gaining insights into business issues involved in international carbon markets
- Ensuring the integrity of carbon offsets
- Recognising the skills and techniques in carbon management
- Reducing risks the project faces and how to mitigate them
- Calculating operational GHG emissions
- Analysing the regulatory involved in carbon trading
- Learning the flexibility mechanisms of the Kyoto Protocol
- Implementing the carbon market in practice
- Trading & hedging instruments in the carbon markets
- How to use future market and regulatory developments to your advantage
- Assessing environmental changes: why invest in climate change?
- Analysing Post Kyoto Protocol 2012: significant environmental issues and carbon emissions management commitments within Asia
- Benchmarking and cross referencing with other regions on the best practices of Carbon emissions management
* All CAI-ASIA members are entitled to a discount of 10%, please register with Ms. Alexis Nair and quote CAI-ASIA. *
For further details, registration and brochures, please contact:
Ms. Alexis Nair
Tel No: +603 2723 6713
Fax No: +603 2723 6699
Email add: [email protected]